Anthony D Bates Partnership LLP, a leading international dredging consultancy, is looking for a well-educated, professional and confident person to fill an immediate position.
Key responsibilities will typically involve:
- Manage incoming enquiries;
- Manage and co-ordinate current tenders;
- Assist in feasibility study reports;
- Assist in contract drafting;
- Offer project support;
- Work with the technical and marketing sectors;
- Assist with occasional on-site supervision of works in the UK or overseas;
- Contribute to administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- English speaking;
- Qualification in dredging related subject such as Civil, Geotechnical, hydrography, or Environmental Engineering;
- Experience of the dredging and/or bathymetric surveying;
- Experience of presentations and report writing;
- Excellent Microsoft Office software capabilities;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a team;
- A good problem solver and analytical thinker;
- Proactive, hardworking and enthusiastic;
- Be flexible with regard to working hours/location;
- A keen interest for a long term career in the dredging industry;
- Willing to relocate to South West of England;
- Full, clean driving licence.
Other beneficial characteristics include:
- A relevant degree, masters or PhD;
- Relevant work experience;
- Ability with AutoCAD and design/dredge software;
- Experience with marine licensing/permitting;
- Experience with environmental assessments;
- Knowledge/experience of marine environment.
If you think you have all the skills please contact email@example.com Please indicate in your expression of interest email the following:
- Details on your current position and location;
- Details on your skillset and experience with regard to the ideal candidate characteristics;
- Details on when you could be available to start work;
- Your salary expectation; and
- Attach your up-to-date CV.
Closing date for all applications Friday 31st March 2017. All applicants will receive a response.
Apply without account
|Date Updated||Monday 6 March 2017|
|Location||Axbridge, Somerset, England|
|Company name||Anthony D Bates Partnership LLP|
|Contact||Ms. Katherine McSweeney|
|Telephone||+44 (0) 1934 732380|
Axbridge, Somerset BS26 2LE