Time & Attendance Administrator
The Time & Attendance Administrator accurately maintains the time and attendance (T&A) system for all employees by entering all hours of work and other information (such as vacation time, sick time, leaves of absence, etc.) that impacts pay and attendance records.
- Review and maintain time and attendance system to ensure all hours are approved and processed.
- Validate time and attendance and payroll data.
- Process employee hire forms, change of information, temporary staff and terminations.
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements for payroll are met (statutory holiday calculations, overtime hours) and process as required.
- Verify that all requests about Cost-Of-Living-Allowance, travel allowance, mobility allowance etc. are checked and administrated.
- Support management and staff in daily operations, preparing adjustments as required.
- Maintain employee files in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Educate and train staff on the employee tools used for managing time and attendance.
- Assist managers/supervisors/ secretaries with the maintenance of the time and attendance system.
- Assist the Payroll Administrators with complex issues, questions and special needs as they arise.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) level 4 with a diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Time and Attendance and payroll systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites programs, with intermediate level Excel skills.
- Proven knowledge of and experience with Personnel Manuals.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (written and verbal).
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Date Updated||Thursday 7 March 2019|
|Company name||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contact||Ms. Esther Van Oorschot|
|Telephone||+31 (0) 118 48 23 24|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|