Project Manager Maintenance Systems
As Project Manager Maintenance Systems you will be responsible for the project management and delivery of planned maintenance systems and related services. As part of the service package of newly built vessels, you will deliver complete planned maintenance systems of the highest quality. These are based on component level maintenance strategies, with the objective being to optimise technical availability and reduce the maintenance costs of customer assets. The planned maintenance systems are delivered as a dataset for any common planned maintenance/maintenance management system available in the market, or as a populated, turnkey planned maintenance system. We also have a partnership with MaraSoft and deliver the systems of our standard vessels in Marad. The systems are a vessel- and equipment-specific and typically contain:
- full product breakdown structure
- technical information about components
- maintenance activity descriptions (scheduled on the calendar or running hour intervals)
- spare parts data (from recommended spare parts lists to a breakdown of individual components).
As Project Manager Maintenance Systems you will also be responsible for:
- taking an active role in the sales process
- maintaining contact with the (internal or external) customer to determine and set the requirements
- specifying and cost calculating the systems, and working closely together with sales and proposal management
- overseeing the project controls during the project execution phase on the specification (quality), on budget and in time
- supporting the customer with the commissioning of the system, training the crews and providing support during the utilisation phase
- managing a number of projects simultaneously
- leading and managing a small team of maintenance engineers and external vendors abroad.
IHC Services has considerable ambitions and have created a development roadmap for maintenance systems to further support our customers with their asset management activities. Therefore, you will play a vital role in delivering our development roadmap.
To be eligible for the position of Project Manager Maintenance Systems, you must have the following profile:
- bachelor degree in mechanical and/or marine engineering
- minimum of five years' experience as mechanical engineer onboard a ship or with building (planned) maintenance systems in a shore-based position
- ability to motivate and guide a team of specialists
- strong affinity with vessel maintenance, preferably in dredging or offshore
- experience with the use of planned maintenance systems
- solution-focused approach and you enjoy working in an international environment
- customer-oriented attitude and a hands-on mentality
- excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered. An online assessment and screening may be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Project Manager Maintenance Systems a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Project Manager Maintenance Systems and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
project manager maintenance systems, manager maintenance systems, project maintenance systems, maintenance systems, project manager maintenance, project manager systems, manager systems
As Project Manager Maintenance Systems you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services' core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we're able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
|Date Updated||Monday 26 August 2019|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|