Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract duration 2-3 years
For our client a leading dredging and marine contractor is currently looking for a Procurement Engineer to be based in their Abu Dhabi office.
The Procurement Engineer is responsible to ensure that company’s position is protected through an in-depth understanding of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal process relating procurement. He/She will manage the timely procurement of subcontractors in accordance with the subcontractor procurement tracker business process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares contractual and commercial aspects of any procurement, support works and service tenders required by projects and/or tendering department;
- Prepares and compiles tender documents to issue to subcontractors and major suppliers are required;
- Drafts and negotiates relevant subcontract terms and conditions from company’s standard contracts with successful bidder.
- Participates in the technical and un-=riced commercial evaluation of tenders;
- Prepares a comprehensive techno-commercial evolution report and recommendations;
- Process award recommendations, ensure necessary approvals and finalize negotiations with successful bidder;
- Manages the timely procurement of subcontractors in accordance with the subcontractor procurement tracker business process.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in dredging or marine civil engineering construction;
- Experience in Procuring for EPC project in Oil and Gas;
- Certification : Chartered Institute for Purchasing and Supply or equivalent would be an advantage;
- Demonstrate a reasonable level of commercial and technical;
- Excellent in English communication skill both verbal and written;
- Strong background in contract and procurement administration;
- Excellent negotiations skills.
Salary range: 15,000 -19,000 AED package (including accommodation, transportation, relocation allowance), air ticket and medical insurance company will provide.
|Date Updated||Monday 26 August 2019|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Company name||iPS - Powerful People|
|Contact||Ms. Maricel Agui|
Rivium Boulevard 101