Project Manager Dredging
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully with the resources available.
- Within our safety rules and quality standards maximising the operational result and profits.
- Responsibility for your team and the equipment.
- Maintaining contacts with the responsible manager and supporting departments at the head office.
- A university or higher professional qualification in civil engineering or similar.
- A minimum of ten years work experience in water construction or dredging.
- Willingness to work abroad for an average of eight months a year.
- Ambition to take on a management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English and preferably other languages.
We are a Dutch family-owned company with 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. Our company culture is one of entrepreneurship and engaged employees. We think and act with responsibility and focus on the long term. Van Oord’s people represent 74 different nationalities but they all share the same passion. For water, for technology, for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for maritime challenges and for achieving the best possible result. Whatever the project is, and in whichever of the almost 46 countries in which Van Oord works every year.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 22 October 2019|
|Company name||Van Oord|
|Contact||Mr. Esron Loupatty|
|Telephone||+31 (0)88 826 8202|