Technical Operational Purchaser
IHC Services is searching for a service-oriented Technical Operational Purchaser with a hands-on mentality. As Technical Operational Purchaser you are the spider on the web for all technical purchasing activities. Together with your colleague Operational Purchasers you are responsible for all operational steps of the purchasing process. If you, with your enthusiasm and can-do mentality, want to take on the challenge to help our team be successful this is the job for you. As Technical Operational Purchaser, you are responsible for the operational steps of the purchasing process. You will manage a technically oriented supplier package (casting, construction, and machining product portfolio). This starts at receiving a requisition from the internal organization and finishes after the items are on time, for the right price, and with the requested quality booked into the warehouse. As Technical Operational Purchaser you will be working in a dedicated, diverse team and you are good at and get energy from:
- communication with various persons and departments: you are the linking pin between internal organization and supplier.
- achieving results: as the department, we have clear KPI's and accompanying targets that need to be achieved.
- teamwork. you will work closely with the Tactical Purchaser responsible for the suppliers in your work package. Also, close cooperation is needed with other Operational Purchasers.
- commercial mindset, of course, as Technical Operational Purchaser, it is important to get the best deals for IHC Services.
- accurate administration: an important part of your job is the proper administration of all purchasing related data in our ERP system (IFS) and knowledge of Excel is an important asset.
To be eligible for the position of Technical Operational Purchaser, you must have the following profile:
- minimum senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) or higher, preferably supplemented with NEVI certification
- technical knowledge or affinity with technology
- knowledge of casting, construction and machining market
- good negotiation, communication, and advanced Excel skills
- business level of English language both verbal and written.
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered. An online assessment and screening may be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Operational Purchaser a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Operational Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Operational Purchaser you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services' core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we're able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 23 October 2019|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+ 31 (0)88 015 4444|