The Quality Manager is responsible for the implementation, embedding, monitoring and maintenance of a project quality management plan.
- Performs the interface between the project organization and the client to ensure the organisation meets all (contractual) project HSSEQ requirements.
- Maintain the project quality management plan, which includes all processes, procedures, risk assessments, method statements and documents.
- Is responsible for accreditations, including monitoring and reporting activities in accordance with applicable ISO standards (i.e. 9001, 14001 & 45001) en relevant NATO AQAP standards (i.e. 2105, 2110, 2210 & 2310.
- Coordinates the project internal quality audit processes to ensure legislative and project requirements are in place.
- Manage and coordinate third party(s) during external quality audit processes.
- Develop and deliver staff instructions, training and briefings as identified by planned works, current best practice and changes in legislation.
- Monitor all incidents and accident investigations and drives follow ups.
- Develop, implement and maintain the obsolescence management system.
- Is key point of contact for risk (mitigation) reporting to the project director and relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the risk manager in performing risk assessment(s), monitoring and reporting.
- Evaluate the quality management system on effectiveness and when needed formulate recommendations of improvement.
- Bachelor degree in (Technical) Business Administration or other relevant study at B.Sc. level.
- An understanding of wider HSSEQ principles and techniques, principles and techniques.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible Quality management experience for a major capital intensive industry or division of a large corporation.
- Proven experience with Quality management, preferably in a related naval or defence industry or heavy equipment construction industry.
- Experience in hands-on in developing and strengthen organizational management system(s) and relevant team(s).
- Experience in coordinating / directing quality projects and programs.
- Good command of the German and English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel and work abroad.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Date Updated||Friday 6 December 2019|
|Company name||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contact||Mr. Rob Mulder|
|Telephone||+31 (0) 118 48 27 52|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|